- It is IMEC policy to provide quality & excellent productand services in Water and Wastewater Treatment System by having quality management systems andoperating procedures in place. IMEC is committed to:
- Comply with the requirement of ISO 9001 and other regulation
- Continually improve the quality managementsystem practices
- Fulfill customer requirements and expectations with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction
- Providing quality product and excellent services
- Review the Management System at regular intervals to verify the overall effectiveness of the system inachieving stated objectives and continual improvement.
- IMEC, aim to have good service for Provision of Waterand Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- We are committed to comply with the OHSAS18001:2007 & all applicable legal requirements and continually improve its effectiveness.
- We are committed to implement, enforce and complysafety and health practices including undertake any preventive measures deemed necessary in compliance to relevant safety, health environmental legislations and regulations.
- We are committed to provide and maintain a safe &healthy working environment for all employees andvisitor, by ensuring adequate control to minimize risk toemployees, visitors and the public.
- We will ensure management objectives are established at relevant functions and levels.
- It is IMEC policy to implement, maintain and continuallyimprove environmentally sound practices to minimizethat environmental impact. The Company has established operating practices - to:
- Ensure that managed project is operated in accordance with applicable legislation and other requirement
- Employ personnel who are able to effectively supervise and carry out environmental protection as defined in the operating procedures
- Emphasize pollution prevention.
- Continuously seek improvement related to environmental protection by reducing the energy consumption where applicable and minimizing wastes
- Set objectives and targets and continually monitorprogress